For the aficionado in all of us.
Whether it’s a toast to the day, your classic tale about the one that got away or to start off poker night right, the evenings just got better with the Gerstner Aficionado Travel Bar.
This is something we’ve wanted to do for you all for a while. Most of the time, we’re bringing efficient, durable storage to your workshop, your home office, or wherever you roll up your sleeves and get to business. But what you get with Gerstner is the finest quality of American craftsmanship, and actually, it’s really fun to show off among friends. So we’re bringing craftsmanship to happy hour.
This cabinet is made from premium quarter-sawn white oak, plain sawn cherry or black walnut, trimmed out with high grade hardware and lined with genuine cork. It features two bottle carrying capacity (750 ml – 1-liter) of your preferred adult beverage. It also includes a cigar drawer made with humidor-grade Spanish Cedar for those fresh Presidente’s. Two other drawers and top storage area are great for related accessories—whiskey glasses, cigar cutters, bottle openers, tongs, a shaker, a deck of cards, your Bluetooth speaker… whatever you’d like to bring along. The 1403 Aficionado Travel Bar is perfect for picnics, and a unique gift idea for the one who’s always the life of the party.
- Your choice of seasoned premium Quarter-Sawn White Oak, American Cherry, Natural or Dark Walnut.
- Genuine Cork Lining
- New! Nested in the top well is an edge grain cutting board with a handle. Perfect for slicing cocktail garnishes, or using as a charcuterie board.
- Humidor grade Spanish cedar lined cigar storage drawer
- Accommodations for two 750-ml bottles or two 1-liter bottles – depending upon shape of bottle (tested with two 1-liter Jack Daniel’s bottles)
- Portable and secure with attractive solid wood locking front panel
- Ample storage areas for cutters, bottle openers, drinking glasses, coffee mugs and other needed items